We’re St Frock and we’re here to be your favourite dress.
To ensure we can bring you gorgeous styles we naturally need to set some terms and conditions regarding your order. If you need to know something that you can’t find here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
1. About St Frock
1.1 This website is owned and operated by Saint Frock PTY LTD, trading as St Frock (“St Frock”, “we”, “us” or “our”), LJ30 / 39 Jones Street, Ultimo 2007, Australia. ABN 641 515 911 69.
1.2 St Frock is a fashion and accessories retailer where you can order products from stfrock.com.au or stfrock.com (“website” or “websites”).
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
2.2 We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. This could mean that the terms and conditions applicable to future orders are different and as a result we recommend you read these each time you order.
2.3 If you have an order accepted by us, the terms and conditions in force as at the time of that acceptance will apply to your order notwithstanding any subsequent amendment which we may make.
3.1 At St Frock we believe that what you get up to in private is your business (we just hope that it involves a gorgeous dress). That’s why we adhere to the Privacy Act 1988.
4. Accessibility Statement for stfrock.com
4.1 We believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the broadest possible audience, regardless of ability. To fulfil this, we aim to adhere to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities.
5. Fees and Charges
5.1 We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the following fees and charges in relation to an order that we accept (as applicable):
- the purchase price of each product that is ordered;
- the shipping fee provided to you at the time you submitted your order (“shipping fee”); and
- any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions
5.2 All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products include GST where applicable.
5.3 If you reside outside of Australia you may be required to pay sales tax, duty or customs charges. All such charges are your responsibility and are not included in the cost of shipping or the shipping fee. Taxes and customs charges differ depending on each country. Please contact your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees. St Frock is not responsible for any additional taxes, duty or customs charges that are requested during shipment of your order.
5.4 You acknowledge that we are not required or obliged to match any prices for any products, including matching any prices for a product that is available through an alternative offer.
5.5 Prices for products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the products in that order.
5.6 If a product that you have ordered is not available and we are unable to back-order or offer an alternative, then we will provide you with a refund equal to the purchase price of each applicable product within 3-5 business days to your original payment method.
6. Payment Methods
6.1 You must pay the fees and charges owed using one of the following payment or express check-out methods:
- American Express;
- Zip Pay;
- Apple Pay;
- Google Pay;
- Shop Pay;
- St Frock Gift Card; or
- St Frock Store Credit
6.2 If we are unable to successfully process your chosen payment method in a reasonable time, then we may notify you and may cancel your order.
6.3 You authorise St Frock to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated payment method to pay for the fees and charges.
6.4 You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
7. Gift Cards
7.1 By purchasing a Gift Card you acknowledge that you are responsible for providing an accurate email address for the recipient and that we accept no liability for errors in the email address provided to us.
7.2 You may purchase Gift Cards for use on the website by you or other customers, however once redeemed or partially redeemed, Gift Cards cannot be transferred.
7.3 You are responsible for the use and safe storage of any Gift Cards. We assume no liability for the loss, theft or misuse of a Gift Card, including if a gift card is used without your permission or if your email is hacked.
7.4 Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase. Any unredeemed balance at the end of this period will be voided and will not be made available for use.
7.5 Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
7.6 Gift Cards cannot be returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
7.7 We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any Gift Card that is fraudulently obtained or the subject of suspicious or illegal activity, or upon direction by law enforcement.
8. Acceptance or Rejection of an Order
8.1 We reserve the right to accept or reject your order, in full or in part, for any reason, including if the requested product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the website or in any marketing material, if there is an error with a discount code redeemed with your order, or any other error or breach of our terms and conditions associated with your order. We may also restrict your order and limit the sales to reasonable quantities as determined in our sole discretion.
8.2 We have no obligation to sell or supply any goods until the order is received and accepted by us at our fulfilment centre.
8.3 If we reject an order we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
9. Changes and Cancellations
9.1 You may not change or cancel your order once submitted. If you need help with your order please contact us at email@example.com
9.2 We may cancel any order or part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted or for which we have issued a tax invoice) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
- the requested products in that order are not available;
- there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the website or in any marketing material in relation to the relevant product in that order ;
- there is an error with a discount code redeemed with your order; or
- we suspect there has been, or will be, a breach of these terms and conditions or an offers terms and conditions or there has been any fraud or misconduct
9.3 If we cancel an order placed through us then we will endeavour to notify you of that cancellation within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
9.4 We have processes in place to assist in detecting transactions that may be fraudulent or in breach of our terms and conditions. We may contact you by telephone or email to confirm your payment or order details and to request that you provide valid identification. If we are unable to confirm these details, we may cancel your order without notification.
9.5 If any payment has been taken for the cancelled order, then the full payment amount will be refunded to your original payment method.
10. Minimum and Maximum Amounts in each Order
10.1 You may only obtain up to 10 units of a given product in each order (there may be lower limits for particular products - we will inform you of these limits when you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order).
10.2 You are not permitted to purchase any items for resale to a third party or for trade purposes. If we have a concern with the quantity of item/s you have ordered, then we may contact you when you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order, and we may cancel your order or limit the quantity of your order at our sole discretion.
10.3 If you wish to place an order that differs from our ordering requirements you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we agree to an order that differs from our usual requirements, then you agree that the shipping time may be longer than our usual shipping times.
10.4 If we reasonably believe you are placing multiple orders, whether under the same or different registration details, for the purposes of circumventing the order limits, all such orders may be cancelled by us without notice to you.
11. Unavailable Product
11.1 You acknowledge that a product that you order may be out of stock or temporarily unavailable. If this happens, then we will not be able to provide you with that product.
11.2 Where a product is unavailable we may choose at our discretion to back-order or cancel the order.
12.1 Shipping is available to selected countries and postcodes.
12.2 We reserve the right to change participating countries and postcodes at any time without notice.
12.3 A shipping fee applies to each order and varies by country, the shipping service you select at check-out and whether an order has met applicable “free shipping” spend thresholds.
12.4 Information on shipping fees and our free shipping offer can be found here.
12.5 We reserve the right to adjust shipping fees at any time without notice.
12.6 If you will not be home to accept delivery it is your responsibility to ensure there is a safe and secure place for our nominated courier or agent to leave your order.
12.7 It is your responsibility to ensure we have up-to-date details of your shipping address and shipping instructions at the time you place each order.
12.8 You will receive an email when your order has been delivered. You can also track your order in My Account or via the Shop App. If you need help with your order, please contact us at email@example.com
13. Risk and Title
13.1 Risk and title in the goods the subject of your order passes to you on shipping of the goods to the shipping address specified in your order.
14. Faulty and Incorrect Items
14.1 In line with Australian Consumer Law, we will refund, replace or repair faulty items. If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of the fault or incorrect item tag and will we assist you prior to returning.
14.2 Any refund granted will be made to your original payment method only.
15. Change of Mind Returns
15.1 Items can be returned within 60 days of purchase for a Store Credit only. Store Credit is valid for 12 months from date of issue and can be used on our entire product range excluding Gift Cards.
15.2 The following exclusions apply:
- for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns for jewellery and headwear, including earrings, necklaces, hats and scrunchies, unless faulty;
- products in our Final Clearance category cannot be returned unless faulty;
- Gift Cards cannot be returned
15.3 Free returns are available for Australian customers only.
15.4 In order to qualify for a return you must:
- ensure the request is made within 60 days of purchase date; and
- provide satisfactory proof of purchase; and
- ensure items are in original condition and packaging, i.e. unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with all tags/buttons attached; and
- ensure items are packed to avoid damage in transit back to St Frock
15.5 Any items received by St Frock that are not in keeping with the above will be returned to you.
15.6 All change-of-mind return requests must be submitted via our Returns page. Simply enter your email address and order number to get started.
15.7 It’s your responsibility to ensure your items are returned safely back to us by the approved method. St Frock is not liable for missing returns.
15.8 Once we receive your return, we allow up to 3 - 10 business days to review. Where we agree to a return, you will receive a confirmation email once your Store Credit has been processed.
15.9 Shipping Fees will not be refunded unless we are at fault.
15.10 Where the option of a refund is inadvertently provided in our returns portal due to human or technical error, we reserve the right to correct this to store credit in line with the terms of our returns policy.
15.11 A fair-play policy applies. We reserve the right to reject a return or suspend or terminate the account of anyone deemed to be unreasonably or excessively submitting returns.
15.12 For further information on returns, please visit our Returns page or contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
16. Multiple Sizes, Same Style Policy
16.1 To help you find the best fit, when you purchase two or more different sizes of the same item and colour within the same order number and find you want to keep one and return the others, we will gladly refund you.
16.2 The following exclusions apply:
- not valid on same items purchased in different sizes across separate order numbers; and
- not valid on different items purchased in same sizes; and
- not valid on different colours of same item; and
- not valid on Final Clearance items
16.3 If you return all sizes, you will receive a Store Credit for one size and a refund for the others.
16.4 If a Store Credit is used for part of the purchase, this amount will be refunded back to you as a Store Credit.
16.5 All other terms and conditions as set out in Clause 15.
17.1 We do not offer direct exchanges unless faulty. Clauses 14 and 15 outline the terms and conditions for Faulty and Incorrect Items and Change of Mind Returns.
18.1 All promotions are governed by the advertised terms and conditions accompanying each offer as well as these terms and conditions. If you cannot locate these or are unsure of an offers terms and conditions, please review the “Current Promotions” section at the bottom of this page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
18.2 We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
19. Discount Codes
19.1 Discount codes are governed by the terms and conditions accompanying the specific offer. Unless specified to the contrary all discount codes are assumed to have the following minimum conditions:
- only valid on full-price items and excludes Pre-Orders, Sale items and Gift Cards;
- a minimum order value of $50 in a single transaction applies;
- are valid for single use only;
- expires on the date of issue, unless cancelled or redeemed earlier; and
- not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code
19.2 We reserve the right to cancel a discount code or alter its terms and conditions at any time without notice.
19.3 We reserve the right to cancel any orders made outside these terms and conditions, even after we have accepted payment.
20. Intellectual Property Rights
20.1 This website contains registered trademarks and other trademarks which are protected by law. You must not use any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the website or our name or the names of our related bodies corporate without our prior written consent. You must not use any of the other company, product and services marks on the website that are owned by other third parties (including our suppliers) without obtaining the relevant third party owner’s consent.
- acknowledge that the copyright in the website, the software, design, text, graphics, iconography, images and logos comprised on the website, the selection and layout of the website and the content and materials on the website (together, the “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to us;
- must not modify, copy, adapt, store in a retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute in any way or communicate to the public a Material without our prior written consent; and
- must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
21. Your General Obligations
- must ensure that your Login email address, password, customer number or other personal details used to access the website or Account are kept in a safe and secure manner;
- must notify us by contacting email@example.com if you are or become aware that there is or has been an unauthorised use of your Login email address, password, customer number or other personal details to access the website or your Account, or any other security breach relating to your Account;
- must promptly advise us of any changes to your information provided to us as part of the customer registration process;
- are responsible and liable for any person that uses your Login email address, password, customer number or other personal details to order products;
- agree that we may charge you for all products that we agree to supply to you that have been ordered using your Login email address, password, customer number or other personal details;
- should check the labels on each item before use.
21.2 You must not:
- use the website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- use the website in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the website any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the website;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the website;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the website;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the website;
- use any robot, spider, website search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the website;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the website;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the website;
- create Accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the website to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the website other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
22.1 You warrant that:
- all information and data provided by you to us through the website or Customer Care Team (including as part of the registration process) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date;
- the person/s submitting the order and receiving the products at the shipping address or collecting the products on your behalf is authorised by you to do so and is at least 18 years of age; and
- you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the website and your placement of any order to us.
23.1 Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
23.2 Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under the consumer guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or St Frock’s liabilities under those provisions:
- you acknowledge that our website is provided "as is" and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the website or a Product for any purpose;
- we exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the website or the subject matter of this agreement; and
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to this agreement in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct.
23.3 Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
24. Suspension and Termination
24.1 We reserve the right to refuse service, suspend or terminate Accounts and/or remove or edit content if we, acting reasonably, deem that you have acted in breach of these terms and conditions or have used the website or placed an order in a fraudulent or improper manner. St Frock also reserves the right to otherwise reject or cancel orders in accordance with Clause 8.
24.2 If we suspend or terminate your Account under clause 1, we will refund all credits that you are entitled to receive under these terms and conditions by direct deposit to your nominated Account once we have conducted all our verification and other relevant checks.
24.3 We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the website and/or your Account if:
- you breach these terms and conditions and we are of the view that the breach cannot be remedied; or
- you fail to remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
- required by law; or
- if there is an event or circumstances outside of our control which causes us to be unable to comply with all or a material part of our obligations, or results in us being unable to enforce our rights, under these terms and conditions
24.4 You may stop using the website at any time and for any reason.
24.5 We may stop making the website (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that we have accepted will not be affected by this unless the products that have been ordered are no longer available or we are prevented from supplying the products, in which case, we will notify you and will refund to you all valid payments received by us for those products.
25.1 Our websites may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. These links are provided for your convenience only and you agree that:
- we make no representations or warranties, or have any responsibility or liability for those websites; and
- these links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the website or the products or services that are provided at those websites.
25.2 You agree that you access and use the products and services made available at our websites solely at your own risk.
25.3 If the whole or any part of a provision of our agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
25.4 These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place. Any rights or remedies to which you are entitled under Australian Consumer Law arise independently of these terms and conditions and this clause does not apply to any claim you may have under Australian Consumer Law.
25.5 St Frock attempts to be as accurate as possible and uses its best endeavours to ensure, but does not itself warrant, that any information provided by its suppliers, including in relation to product descriptions or other content of this website, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
25.6 As a natural part of manufacture variations may occur in colours and prints across fabric types or production runs. Additionally, variations can occur in print placement and may appear differently than photographed samples. Lighting, photography, screen resolution and brightness may cause products to differ in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the website.
25.7 St Frock does not represent or warrant that the functions within the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes the website available is free of viruses or other harmful elements.
25.8 You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of St Frock, its officers, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your Account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website or Customer Care Team using your Login or Account.
25.9 A reference to ‘our agreement’ or ‘this agreement’ means the relationship between us and you which is governed by these terms and conditions.
The above Terms and Conditions were last updated: 04 May 2023