Workwear Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is St Frock Ltd (ABN 64 151 591 169) whose registered office is at LJ 30 39 Jones Street Ultimo, NSW, 2007.
2. Employees of St Frock or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry is open to anyone residing in Australia.
5. This competition is a Game of Skill. To enter, participants must subscribe to our newsletter and tell us in 25 words or less which is their favourite look from our latest workwear campaign “nine to fine” and why. Participants receive a bonus point for tagging a friend in the posts on Facebook and Instagram, each tagged friend must be different. Entries must be received between Thursday 30th of January 2020 and Monday 3rd of February 2020 11:59pm AEDT.
6. Closing date for entry will be Monday 3rd of February 11:59pm AEDT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. By entering this competition you agree to St Frock Ltd having full image rights. This includes the following: St Frock website, all social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Pinterest), Google + Facebook Ads - global, LinkedIn, Customer EDMs.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Winner will be decided by the St Frock marketing team based on the most creative and engaging comment.
11. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday the 4th of February 2020. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Facebook and will be publicly announced on the St Frock’s Instagram & Facebook page. The promoter will ask for the winner to provide their full name and email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 months of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will send the prize directly to the winner’s nominated email address. The prize will be sent within 5 business days after the winner provides their details.
13. There is 1 x winning prize to be won. The prize pool is valued at $500
14. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability of stock and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.